Welcome to the Idaho-Photo Blog where I encourage you to post and discuss the world of photography. Left-Click any photo to view Full Screen. At this time, I am not a professional photographer - I just love the art form! Bob was a photographer for the state of Delaware back in the 1970's.
Please remember: All photos posted are the copyrighted property of the person who submits the photograph for posting and/or takes the photograph and has possession of the original photograph. Ask for permission before using elsewhere.
Discussions are open to everyone. Have a good time with this blog and please subscribe to keep informed - It's free! Left-Click on any photo for a Full Screen view.
Living and Gardening in Idaho has moved and is now officially Our Life in
Idaho.
Please visit us at our new location and be sure to re-bookmark us.
Sorry f...
*We are sorry to say that we are moving this blog to WordPress. Please
follow us on WordPress by clicking Our Retirement In Idaho. Be sure to
update ...
In September I was given an opportunity to visit my nephew on the Notre
Dame campus where he is a senior this year. I attended a football game with
my mom ...
No comments:
Post a Comment